| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sioux Lookout, On in September is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 81.4mm (3.2in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Sioux Lookout, On September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sioux Lookout, On, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sioux Lookout, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) NW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) WNW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) WSW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) WSW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) W
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 320.7 kms (199.3 miles) WSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) SSW
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) NE
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 214 kms (133 miles) E
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) S
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 269.5 kms (167.5 miles) SE
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) SE
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 344.4 kms (214 miles) S