| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sioux Lookout, On in August is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 87.6mm (3.4in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Sioux Lookout, On August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sioux Lookout, On, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sioux Lookout, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) NW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) WNW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) WSW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) WSW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) W
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 320.7 kms (199.3 miles) WSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) SSW
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) NE
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 214 kms (133 miles) E
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) S
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 269.5 kms (167.5 miles) SE
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) SE
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 344.4 kms (214 miles) S